DID YOU KNOW...
- A Company's Healthcare Costs equal 60% Of the After Tax Profits...
- 75% of All Healthcare cost are for diseases that are Preventable...
- 63% of adults in the US are now overweight or obese
- 1 in 3 US Adults has high blood pressure
-According to the CDC, tobacco users cost on average $3500 in direct medical costs and $1700 in lost productivity per user
- 1 in 3 deaths are due to heart disease and stroke, accounting for 2,200 deaths per day
- It's Estimated over 4 Trillion Healthcare Spending by 2020...
- Health Related Productivity losses cost US Employers $1,685 per employee per year in 2011...
In wellness, the right nutrition plays an important role. You can exercise all you like – if you keep eating high-fat foods, like a lot of fast food and ready meals, you will not see the results necessary. BCW will work with you to create your own, personal nutrition plan to supplement your exercise regime, prevent disease and give you more energy and focus. We can answer any question you may have regarding the best balanced and healthy plan for you.
-Lower Healthcare and Disability Costs
-Enhanced Employee Productivity
-Decreased Rates of Illness and Injuries
-Improved Employee Morale
-Improved Employee Recruitment and Retention
-Increased Organizational Commitment
-Create a Culture Of Health
-Higher Return On Investment (ROI)
-Improved Wellbeing, Self Image and Self Esteem
-Improved Coping Skills with Stress or Other Factors
-Safer and More supportive work environment
-Lower costs for Acute health issues
-Lower out of pocket cost for Healthcare services
-Increased Access to Health promotion resources
-Improved Health and Job Satisfaction